What is the cost of delivery?
The cost of the delivery depends upon the delivery system:
* Standard UK delivery (UK mainland and British Isles delivery) within 5–10 working days £3.95
* Express delivery 2-3 working days (available for personalized products only) £6.95
* The Next UK working day delivery (for orders placed before 1 pm) £7.95
* All standard UK orders over £25 are FREE.
* European delivery takes up to 20 working days £15.00
* International delivery takes up to 20 working days £20.00
European and International delivery charges reflect the current rates charged by the courier companies delivering internationally. These are under constant review and are subject to change.
How do I return an item?
If you have ordered any items from their cancer care range you qualify for free returns and exchanges and will be provided with free return details in your delivery. If you are unsure whether or not your order qualifies, or you have lost your label please contact them on the below and they will be happy to help.
* Email: [email protected]
* Telephone: 0300 123 4408
* Please provide them with details of your order to allow them to identify your purchase
* Please note that the Free Return Label does not include insurance and tracking. They are unable to refund or exchange items that do not reach them, so you may wish to purchase additional proof of postage services.
For all other orders (subject to the exceptions below). Please return products by packing it securely (in the original packaging where possible) with a copy of your receipt and customer advice note to:
Cancer Research UK Trading Limited
C/O Menzies Response, Unit 4 Express Park, Shipton Way, Northampton Road, Rushden, NN10 6GL
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. When returning items, please retain the proof of postage.
What items are excluded from the returns and refunds policy?
The following items are excluded from their goodwill returns policy, unless faulty or not as described:-
* pierced earrings and pierced body jewelry
* goods listed as donated, unless there is a fault that was not listed by us in the product description (please see below for more details)
* personalized goods
* clearance items reduced to half price or less
* perishable goods such as fresh flowers and food
* any gift cards
* any pierced earrings
* underwear/swimwear which has been worn and/or the hygiene strip has been removed
* bedding that has been used
* hats & hair accessories which have been worn
* Cosmetics, toiletries & towels that have been unsealed and opened
This does not affect your statutory rights.
When Will I Receive My Refund?
Once they receive the relevant item(s) back in its original condition with proof of purchase they will process your refund. Your refund may take up to 14 days and will be paid back to the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase.
What is the payment method?
Cancer Research UK - Online Shop accepts Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, and PayPal.