What is the payment method?
They accept all major credit and debit cards, including VISA, Mastercard, Switch, Delta, Maestro, and Solo for delivery to the card registered address.
I missed the delivery, what to do?
If you miss your delivery the driver will leave a card. This will provide further details on how to rearrange your delivery.
Am I eligible for finance?
The short answer is, you probably are! Their credit providers carry out credit checks and both have a few key requirements for offering finance, please make sure you meet these simple requirements
* Your order is £99 or more
* You are 18 years or older
* You are a UK resident and have been for more than 3 years
* You can make regular direct debit payments
* You are in regular employment, or permanently live with a spouse who is in regular employment, or retired
* Have a credit/debit card in your name that is registered to your current address
* You have a good credit history and have received no CCJs
minimum of 16 hours per week and also includes self-employed
What is the return policy?
Simply contact them within 14 days from the day after delivery to return your order.
* Log into their returns portal to create a return request
* They’ll get back to you within 48 hours to authorize the return.
* You can then send the product back to them via a secure courier. You’ll need to arrange and pay for the courier, you should also make sure the product is insured with the courier and securely packaged for the journey.
* Once they’ve received the product back they’ll check it over and then contact you with the next steps.
If the item has been used they will only make a partial refund to cover the diminished value of the product.
Their Easy Returns policy is for consumers only, if you are one of their business customers, please check their Commercial Terms and Conditions.
How can I change the delivery date?
Give them a call on 0330 041 2270 if you need to change your delivery date. They’ll need at least 3 working days’ notice to make the change.