What is the payment method?
Lace Wigs Buy accept payment via PayPal. You can use a bank account, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express to make PayPal payments. As the safest and most convenient payment method, PayPal can protect you from any fraud.
I received my shipment but one of the items is broken, missing or wrong item sent. What do I do?
All items are thoroughly checked prior to shipping. If an item is damaged, missing pieces, wrong item sent or destroyed in shipping, do not through away the shipping box they sent, put all the items back inside the box and contact them within 24 hours from the time you received the package (excluding Saturday and Sunday). After 24 hours have passed, human-hair-lace wigs will not be responsible for the items.
How to Wash a Wig?
* put the wig on a head model or a fixed bracket when it’s not used. All wigs made of any material used for a long time are subject to be polluted and changed on style, so the cap is more recommended due to fixedness and easy cleaning.
* fill a washbasin with COOL water and a gentle shampoo, then submerge wig into water for about 5-7 minutes
* swish wig gently and rinse it thoroughly till no suds remain
* lightly shake wig and let water drop, DO NOT BRUSH WIG WHEN WET
* place the wig on a bath towel to completely dry overnight, or you may place it on a folding wig stand, which will speed up the drying process
* When completely dry, brush wig into desired style, DO NOT BRUSH CURLS
How often should I wash my wig?
It’s various for different people depending on various factors, like wearing frequency, hair spray, smoke, climate, care treatment, etc. Generally, you can wash it every 10-12 wearings or every 4-6 weeks.
Can I dye the hair?
The technical answer is yes, but they do not recommend any further processing of the hair if it has already been dyed and processed. Further, only experienced colorists should attempt to color the hair. Remember that though the hair is 100% human hair, it is just as prone to damage from excessive processing as your own hair. They cannot and will not be responsible for the results.