What is the payment method?
The Fashion Bible accepts VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Shopify Pay and PayPal.
Can I return an item?
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please return the item within 14 days of the date shown on the dispatch note.
* Faulty items must be returned within 30 days.
* 21 days for Europe and 30 days for International.
* Please note the delivery charge and return cost is non-refundable.
* All products must be returned in its original unused condition.
* Any garments returned to them with any stains or marks will not be refunded or exchanged including fake tan, perfume, and deodorant.
* Bodysuits, lingerie, and swimwear must be returned with the hygiene sticker intact
* They may refuse to provide a refund where products are not returned in its unused state. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
* If the product was purchased in a promotion such as buy one get one free, all items must be returned or no refund will be given.
* Pierced jewellery is also non-returnable.
* Please note if you return any items outside of the 14 days, they cannot refund you for the returned item/s. They are also not able to send it back to you so please check the date on the dispatch date before returning your item.
* Items must be returned at the customer’s expense.
* You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to The Fashion Bible. Failure to do so may result in them not being able to process your return.
* They reserve the right not to refund if you return items to them outside the terms of their returns policy.
Do you offer a student discount?
Simply register with Student Beans to verify your student status and get your 15% student discount.
Where do you deliver?
The Fashion Bible delivers worldwide.
What if I receive an incorrect order?
If you receive an incorrect order, please contact them immediately so that they can further assist you.