What payment methods do you accept?
Whitestone Dome only accept PayPal at this time.
Can I track my order?
Tracking is provided on all orders. Whitestone Dome is not liable for any lost orders if the tracking number shows that the order was delivered. Once the package is handed off to a parcel or postal service, the delivery is out of their control.
Where do you deliver?
Whitestone Dome delivers to worldwide.
What is your return & refund policy?
If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with your order, they are here to assist you.
1. Full refund on the unused and unopened product within 14 days of the date of purchase. It must be in the original packaging
2. No refund for an opened product within 14 days of the date of purchase
3. Full refund on the unused and unopened product within 14 days of the date of purchase. It must be in the original packaging
4. Any defective or damaged products will be replaced or refunded
5. Whitestone Dome would be remiss if they did not highlight two things. First, customers are responsible for any return shipping charges. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Returns should be sent to:
Whitestone Inc, 13012 S Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90061
Please contact them at [email protected] for all returns and they will take it from there.
How can I replace my damaged dome glass?
If your Dome Glass is showing signs of wear and tear from normal use, or your installation attempts failed, you may qualify for a replacement under their Warranty Policy. To request a replacement Dome Glass under their warranty policy, you must first create an account through their website. After creating your account, please go to “My Account” then “Register a Product”. Once you have Registered your original Dome Glass purchase, go to the “Warranty Replacement” tab to place your order request. You must provide photo evidence of the damaged Whitestone product and proof of purchase.