What payment methods do you accept?
Crazy Factory accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Google Pay and PayPal.
My order hasn’t arrived yet. What can I do?
Usually, they send off your order the same day they receive payment. From that day, delivery will take 4-7 business days. Please allow for 10-15 business days if you order from the United States, New Zealand, and Australia as well as other destinations outside of Europe. If it takes longer, please contact their support. They will check the details of your order and quickly find a solution to your problem.
Will I have to pay duty charges on my order?
Crazy Factory will cover all applicable taxes and duties for customers within the European Union. As a citizen of the EU, you, therefore, do not have to pay any additionally levied duties. For countries outside of the EU, additional costs may incur, depending on the value of your order as well as local regulations.
Can I pay my order in instalments?
At Crazy Factory, no minimum value is required for orders, so you can shop with them even if your funds are limited. They do however not offer payment by installments.
How can I return my item?
* Click on My Account (Your name as indicated).
* In your customer account, click on My Orders.
* Select the relevant order.
* Select the items you wish to return.
* Select a reason for the return.
* Select whether you wish to have items exchanged or the value of your order refunded.
* Submit a return order and print out your return note.
* And off it goes to the post office.