Can I track my order?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail notification containing the shipment tracking information.
Where possible all parts of your order will be shipped together, however, this may not always be possible. Please contact them for further information.
Can I update/cancel the order?
Orders cannot be changed or updated once they are placed as they immediately start processing. If you’d like to add another item to your order, please place a new order for the item.
Can I change the shipping address?
Shipping addresses cannot be changed. They will only ship to the shipping address entered when the order was originally placed.
What is the return policy?
* They accept returns of items purchased on isaacsleep.com if they are requested within 30 days of the date your order was shipped.
* You will not be charged for the cost of your return, however expedited shipping costs will not be refunded.
* Products must be returned unused, unwashed, in their original condition and with all tags attached.
* They reserve the right to refuse returns that show signs of wear or do not meet the above criteria.
When will I get my refund?
* Once your return is received and inspected, they will notify you if your return is accepted or declined. This process can take up to 1-3 business days.
* If your return is accepted, your refund will be processed and applied to the original method of payment.
* Note that refunds can take up to 7-10 business days to appear on your bank account due to varying processing times between financial organizations.
How to request a return?
* To request a return, complete the following form (please have your order number ready): https://forms.gle/kmwiFru6uTLe8wnKA
* Once your return has been created, you’ll receive a prepaid return shopping label via email within 1-2 business days.
* Please note that they only offer one free return per customer. In the event of an exchange proceeded by a return, the customer will only be eligible for free postage on their exchange, and return delivery costs will be at the customer’s expense.