What payment methods do you accept?
Eraldo accepts payment by most major credit and debit cards. They also accept PayPal.
Where do you deliver?
Eraldo delivers to worldwide.
Do you offer free returns?
Yes. Eraldo offers Free Returns Collection Service. Follow the following instructions:
1. Log in to ‘My Account’ at Eraldo.com
2. Go to ‘Orders & Returns’ and find the order you would like to return and select ‘Book a Return’.
3. Within the order summary, select the item(s), reason and number of packages to return.
4. Follow the steps to schedule a suitable pick-up time and confirm your collection address.
5. Upon confirmation of your collection details, you will be supplied with an Air Waybill (AWB). Please print two copies - one to be attached to the outside of the returning package and a second to be given to your courier.
6. Please find the booking reference in your Free Collection Booking Confirmation email to track the journey of your return.
Please note: If you have been provided with a Returns Invoice for Customs, please place one inside the package and attach a signed copy to the outside of the package with the AWB.
When will I get my refund?
Eraldo will always try to be as swift as possible, however, sometimes refunds can take up to 14 working days to process depending on your bank or payment provider. Payments will be refunded to the original payment method excluding the cost of shipping.
What is your return policy?
1. Eraldo can only collect returns from the same country/region to which your order was delivered. If you have returned an item from a country/region other than your delivery country/region, additional import duties may be applied. They strongly recommend using the Free Returns Collection Service.
2. Please thoroughly check garments upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused and with all original tags attached to be in a returnable condition. Where possible, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags must also be returned as they are considered part of the product.
3. Footwear and accessories must be returned unmarked and unstuffed in the original undamaged boxes provided and inside a protective shipping box.
4. Returning Fragrances is forbidden since they are categorized as HAZMAT products.
5. If the item comes with a security tag this must be left on. If removed the item will not comply with the Returns Policy and will not be refunded.
6. Eraldo recommend that you return items in their original packaging to ensure the necessary protection when in transit.