Skechers Returns Policy
If you’re not happy with your Skechers purchase for any reason, you may return unworn item(s) within 45 days of shipment for a refund via a FREE printable UPS return label.
In addition to your statutory rights, products with quality issues may be returned for a full refund within ninety (90) days of the purchase.
Please note that purchases on Skechers UK website cannot be returned to Skechers Retail Stores.
To initiate a return, here’s what you need to do:
- A printer is needed to print your return label
- Click ORDERS AND RETURNS
- Enter Order Number and email address you used to place the order - Order No. can be found on your email confirmation (8-digit number)
- Select the product you wish to return
- Click on Return Label
- Print out the return document
- Indicate the reason for your return next to the item listed on your return form.
- If you’re returning more than 1 item then you will need to print a return label for each item
- You can use the original shipping box you received from Skechers UK website, or any plain, unmarked cardboard box to ship your return.
- If there are any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other materials on the shipping box, please remove them.
- Separate the pre-paid return label from your completed return form at the perforation, include your form with your item(s) in their original packaging and attach the return label to the outside of the shipping box.
- Drop off your RETURN package via a UPS access point.
- Or Call UPS at 08457 877 877 to arrange for them to pick up your package from home.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been processed.
- Skechers will send you a confirmation as soon as your return has been processed (1-3 weeks after the return is shipped).
If the product is returned outside of the 45-day return period or the item is worn, damaged, or not in its original packaging, or if the above return procedures are not followed Skechers will be unable to honour a refund for the merchandise.