What is the payment method?
Forever New Clothing accepts VISA, Mastercard, Diners, Discover, AMEX, Electron, Maestro, PayPal, and Klarna.
How do I track my order?
Once your order has been successfully shipped, you will receive an email notification which includes your order tracking number. Simply copy and paste this tracking number into their tracking portal to find information on your order’s current shipping status.
Where do you ship to?
Forever New Clothing ship to the following countries:
United Kingdom, Turkey, Germany, Ireland, France, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, China, Portugal, Italy, Russia, Finland, Poland, Denmark, Spain, Malaysia, Hong Kong.
The item I ordered is damaged, incorrect or faulty. Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
If you are returning an item due to damage, fault or receiving an incorrect item, please ensure you select the correct return reason when raising your return.
Once you have successfully raised your return, please use this form to notify their customer service team of your faulty/damaged/incorrect return. A member of their friendly customer service team will be in touch with you to finalise your return within 24 hours.
Please ensure you provide your order number and details of the fault/damage/incorrect item in your form submission.
When will my return be processed?
Please allow up to 2-4 business days for refunds to be credited to your bank account once your item has been received and passed inspection, as the time may vary depending on your financial institution.
How do I place a return?
For all returns, you must raise your return via their International Website Online Return Portal. Follow the steps below to complete your return correctly:
* On the Online Returns Portal, simply enter your order number and email address to open the request.
* Ensure you select the correct item(s) you wish to return and the correct return reason.
* You will then be provided with a shipping label, please print this label and attach to your return parcel.
* Ensure the items you wish to return are parcelled safely and securely, and the return label is firmly attached and visible. Remove any previous shipping label to avoid confusion.
* Take your return parcel with the return shipping label attached to your local post office. You will need to pay the shipping label cost to ship your return.