What is the payment method?
The Jewel Hut VISA, Mastercard, Maestro and PayPal.
Can I cancel an order after it has been placed?
Once an order has been placed, you cannot cancel your order. However, they will give a full refund or offer an exchange once you’ve received your order.
Can I change an order after it has been placed?
You are able to make changes to your order up to the point at which you click on the Place Order button in checkout. Changes cannot be made once the order has been placed. However, you can return items back to them for an exchange or full refund.
If you wish to add an item to an existing order, you will have to create a new order. However, it is easy to manage orders with your account so you can monitor the status of multiple orders.
How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
Delivery options are given at point of checkout.
* Free delivery is available on all UK orders over £50.
* Orders under £50 will find Standard delivery available for £1.95
* Standard delivery for orders under £75 will normally arrive in 1-3 working days.
* Orders over £75 will see Next Day delivery is available free of charge.
* Next Day delivery available on all orders under £75 for £3.95.
* All items ordered before 4 pm Monday-Friday will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed after 4 pm Friday-before 4 pm Monday will be dispatched on Monday.
What is the The Jewel Hut returns policy?
If you are not entirely satisfied, you can either exchange for an alternative item or have a full refund. They offer a 30-day refund policy. They do ask, whilst you are deciding if you would like to keep your order, please take care not to damage the item or packaging it arrives in.
Please note they do not accept returns of any goods that have been personalized or adjusted by a third party. Unless faulty, they cannot accept the return of earrings under any circumstances. This does not affect your statutory rights.
How long will it take for my refund or exchange to be processed?
The Jewel Hut process returns on the day they are received. They do advise refunds can take up to 7 days to reach your account, depending on your card provider. Exchanges will be received within 2 working days.
If you require an item to be exchanged and are worried the replacement might not get out to you in time for a special date, then it may be quicker for you to place a new order and have them refund the original order separately rather than going through the usual exchange procedure.